Saturday, November 20, 2010

Runescape Bot For Ubuntu

PINK FLOYD CONCERT at Versailles June 21, 1988

This morning on Facebook One of my friends, share a video of nth FLOYD. And for the umpteenth time, I look, listen ... Great Gig in the Sky ...
To me this song is the most beautiful FLOYD, even if all those are great FLOYD. I am a fan. Entire discography, including a few pirates, etc. ...
But what touched me the most is that this video, I knew ...
Et. Yes, 21 JUIN 1988, I was at the famous concert in VERSAILLES PINK FLOYD.


I bought the ticket, 8 or 9 months before the first day of sales, including a ticket The bus to go - back LIEGE / VERSAILLES / CORK and the famous pass to see my idols.
departure by bus to 12 pm Nearly TOUR KENNEDY LIEGE, a small bus with a 30aine room, nice ...
I think I was the youngest of all these fans, the average age is closer to 30 Years.
My Backpack snug with a pack of 6 beers and a small bottle of gin, cookies .. enough to keep the path .. A penalty
the bus started, the smoke makes began to move. I think the 4:30 trip, we had to be typed 6 firecrackers! Especially a lit of Mark, like post-Sixty eighter hair long, it seemed Rogers Waters.
One guy had brought a CD player and we spent 4 hours listening to the Floyd's history of being in the mood.

around 17:00 we arrive at Versailles. AND there! Grosse slap in the face. I never been to Versailles: the majesty of the place and before the court of the castle, this WHORE SCENE. Huge!!
and this huge circular screen. WAOOOW
Already many people. of people have camped nearby.
There are a few hours before the concert. I go around the owner. At least try to see the castle from the outside. everything was marked, many security services ... but cool .. not aggressive cops.
Around 20 hours, I place myself, and being small, I manage to sneak .. and find myself at a safe distance to not miss.
22:00 concert.
Before the concert, laser show was planned and prepared by FLYOD.
This band sound (SOUNDSCAPE) was a true demonstration of the effects quadraphonic outdoors: varied sound effects (water, birds, storms, transition from plane ....) Put us in a crazy atmosphere .. with crackers and beer ... TRIP! for nearly half an hour ..
In the bonus DVD of PULSE, one can see a few minutes of this Soundscape! The concert begins
direct chaining ... by SHINE OF A CRAZY DIAMOND
Here are the pieces of the concert (who have served the recording DELICATE SOUND OF THUNDER)









01 SOUNDSCAPE
02 Shine On Your Crasy Diamond
03        Sign Of Life
04        Learning to Fly
05        Speech
06        Yet an Another Movie
07        A New Machine part I
08        Terminal Frost
09        A New Machine part II
10        Sorrow
11        Dogs Of War
12        Speech
13        On The Turning Away
14        Speech
15        One Of These Days
16        Time
17        On The Run
18        The Great Gig In The Sky
19        Wish You Were Here
20        Welcome To The Machine
21        Us and Them
22        Money
23        Another Brick In The Wall
24        Speech
25        Comfortably Numb
26        Speech
27        One Slip
28        Run Like Hell
29        FireWorks
30        Speech


Some pictures of the concert and Soundscape (taken on the blog http://versailles.over-blog.org/)



A little photo montage of up arms with the man of the light cover of "Delicate Sound of Thunder"



After the concert, at 2 hours, returning to the bus and return to LIEGE, head full of music and image to what remains for me the biggest concert I attended.
Arrive around 7am in LIEGE, Back to Reality,

0 comments:

Post a Comment