Monday, December 20, 2010

Arthritis College Scholarships

War is declared! BELGIAN WAR Is On!

Lamentable to see that Belgium has become the subject of discord really serious between Flemings and Walloons.
Flanders Flemish want their free and independent! They forget that when the same until the late 60s (so for 140 years), rural Flanders was little industry and who lived in the hook of Wallonia prosperous and developed. Now, due to geopolitical and economic changes, and the crisis in the steel industry, Wallonia loses his footing. Flanders, meanwhile, has managed to adapt and grow. From there, wanting a pretext for this development, deny the request and Belgium secession is low and ingratitude nameless!

http://belgianwar.com/

Flaming, FUCK YOU! (The great Jacques Brel you had so much call for your face, 30 years ago!)
Belgium is and will remain ... whether you like it or not. You can not erase the history of a country like that.

Dare you, you look in a mirror ...

The Flamingands, comic song!

the Flaming
gentlemen I have two words to you I laugh
here are too long
Whether you fry me
To blow you in the ass
To become bus
Now you're acrobats
But really nothing more

Nazis during the wars and Catholics
them
You oscillate constantly
From gun to missal
Your eyes are distant
Your humor is bloodless Although
What have streets in Ghent
who piss in the two languages
You see when I think of I love you
that nothing be lost
Gentlemen Flaming
Fuck you

You Mess Flanders
But Flanders judge you.
See North Sea
She fled to Bruges.
Stop me inflate my old
roubignoles
With your art Flemish-Italian-English.
You are so so much too heavy

That evening when a storm
The Chinese cultivated
ask me where I am, I answer

weary And the tears in his teeth:
"Ik ben van Luxemburg".
And if young women, a song
We dare Flemish
It dreaming
fly the birds pink and white And I

To forbid
hope than ever in London
the rain You think you can
English
And I forbid you
In New York or Milan to belch
Messeigneurs
other than Flemish
You will not have the air con
Really not stupid at all
And I forbid
To say that I do not care
And I forbid you to force our children

Who do you have nothing to bark
Flemish
And
if my brothers are silent
Well too bad for them.
I sing and sign persists: My name is Jacques Brel
....
and I still sign my name ... Zizirider ... Belgian and LiƩgeois ADDITION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment