Saturday, February 26, 2011

4 Days Off With Chest Infection

The presentations


"You join us when? "

When I'm ready to go out of my hole. Because, I'm always afraid presentations with close friends. I mean it is not a mere chance encounter. No, there you are well aware that throughout the evening you will be judged because you're the new girlfriend of super dude. Are you quite pretty / funny / cultured? But especially at the height of the old one? From that everyone liked, I said that , part of the family before separation.

response, is a real problem existential: I am a real disaster for the first meetings. They regard early dating, friendly, professional. It's very simple .. or I do not speak or conversely I am making a good verbal diarrhea and I start to say whatever comes into my head. In both cases it does not lack for a password .. I remained.

An example? Good! The first time I talked face to Melissa (nickname of an ex who put me on all soft knee) it went something like this:

(the *..* represent my thoughts)

Him : Hi

Me: (Nod) ... .. I'm * super * what now

Him: I just talk to you because it is fine to yell at each other on msn but it's not funny face?

As it was "fantasy", a friend had made me add her on msn . It was in our promotion but we had never spoken to him in the face. I had no intention of going to enter the discussion with Mr. canvas, but it was not very cool with my girlfriend for discussion msnienne .. I'm upset and I went to the piss off. There was yelling and then was carted. Finally we discussed and started to get along ...

Me: (nod )...* but speaks Roxane speaks damn *

Him: good ..

Me: (finding a touch of luck) it's cool the sociology of work right? * Oké you'd better have you close *

Him: uh ... yeah ..

Me: yeah ..* ..* super

Him: good .. . I'll let you

Me: No just wait .. uh is that it's weird to talk to you, I mean we do not knows. Finally, if we know but not in practice. This does not mean that I do not want to know eh! But because I feel better entrenched behind my pc . Not that I am a geek .. What I love video games .. but not what I mean is that it's easier to be humorous without stress con behind a computer . Finally it does not mean I'm funny that behind pc. I mean I know .. finally be when I'm not talking about the sociology of work. But otherwise I'm pretty funny, I think .. A little crazy in all cases seen my flow of words. But do not worry, I know my tongue. Oh and crazy when I say it does not mean crazy-crazy .. just only in very special cases I start to talk too .. genus now .. This does not mean you're special just the situation .. (silence of two seconds). * Shut up brain, shut up *

Me: You know what ..? I will stop and you'll act as if nothing had happened. There. You're forgetting the last five minutes. Yes you will leave with your friends, and I'll go to the other side and it will retry tomorrow to talk .. now .. I am silent and uh .. I'm .. * Get out get out get out! *

And I left. The next day he was in front of me but that's another story.

short by this example we clear proof that I do not hold me in public. In this case Melinda had taken me by surprise, certainly, but I'm not sure psychologically prepare myself to be judged not prevent me to rush right into a wall.

And then another question arises. Does that mean that I also have to confront my expert judgments s fellows, namely my best friends? Because actually this is also a test! Even if the opinions of my buddies I was never prevented from going out with a gus (and sometimes it might be better to) remain important. The funniest

is when the friends try to hide their negative opinions so as not to confuse. But with time I learned to recognize the "signs" of disapproval. My Ju shrug and get me out, "I do not know too much but it looks nice." Alex not speak because gross stripping she knows that if she opens her mouth all out. Mathilde smile, saying "he has a trick without explain the nature of the thing. V (friend returned homo hetero by the Holy Spirit yes yes) will focus the conversation on his clothes. Jocelyn tells me "after it's not my type of man .. "Stephen me launch a" low listening is good. " Leila and her fellows leave on another topic. MB qualify it by a term that means nothing like "This is a type eloquent." Claire and I will release a "he looks to make you happy." Yes folks I know your fakes ...

Finally .. man has desired reassuring. And while it's still a showdown for me, putting his close friends, it is not proof that I am his official? And therefore the contrary of my little person, he is not ashamed of me?



0 comments:

Post a Comment