Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ovarian Cancer It Whispers So Listen

redhead, fuck her shots, and you with



"Oh, I smell a red (laughs bold)

They were the words of a young man crossing the street same time as me but in the opposite direction. I stopped. Is what I was good to hear that phrase meaningless? I had trouble understanding that it was I who spoke. It must be said that at the base, I'm blonde.

I could go away and tell me anyway, it did not matter. Youth without interest and certainly no future. I could have my reason: assaulting two types when weighed about fifty pounds soaking wet is not really something sensible. But now .. madmoiselleroro is a little nervous. And who says "little nervous," said BIG pain in the ass.

So, I'm planted in front of him with a smile toothpaste.

"It's me you're talking about? "

The boy of twenty years does not answer me. I think he did not expect to have a harpy in front of him.

"No. .. because it's always better to address people in front you know? So c'mon I'm listening. Dare I say with all your acne (yes I'm nasty) in the face that you're better than me because I have red hair? "

Still no response

" I should have guessed that you would not have enough vocabulary .. "I have released starting afresh.

Three steps later, I hear a fabulous

" pff slut"

The hard!

" Oua! What distributed! That is how long that you look for this one? And then Madame Bitch I beg you. But since you seem to be a great drive that took her completely IQ dead mold, will not you give me your name and surname? Yes because Madame Bitch is a journalist (well ok probation but I do not care) and would be happy to echo a little shit from the city to be sure he will not receive more one woman in three years! . I took out my notebook and raises his eyebrows.

The two boys looked at me with bulging eyes. Or I spoke too fast or I've blown.

"Excuse me madam 'me out of the boyfriend's asshole after a few seconds

" A tip, buy you an education, you will earn less! .

I begin to leave when the second set myself a gus:

"And madam, you have a facebook ? "

Afflicting.

I do not understand how anyone can take such remarks. It's like those people who ask me questions about my status as "common-law relationship with (name of my best friend) on facebook , thinking that this is not a joke. I'm not a redhead. I'm not a lesbian either. But if I were I would like to consider myself a normal person, without the clichés.

No but it's true! How it happens? Because I am a woman I am the weaker sex and therefore I must wait my dear man at home? Because I live in Lille I am an alcoholic, inbred, pedophile and unemployed? Because I'm blonde I bitch?

It makes not a bit much for a single person?

0 comments:

Post a Comment